Pages

Sunday 3 May 2009

City Connectors




At 7pm tonight you can hear me on the air waves in our fine city on Pheoenix FM Central Victoria Community Broadcasters 89.5Mhz. My darling friend Elly Coyle has invited me onto her program Bendigo Framed, a Craft Special. She has a panel of guest including myself Clare Fennessy, Christi Ferguson and Dean Stanton.

She suggested that I might provide a list of films that a good to stitch in front of - seeings I claimed last week that I am the only person in the world who has embroidered in front of Wolverine. But it isn't really a film that I would highly recommend - it is series of disappointment after disappointment.

However another film, rather a documentary, I recently viewed was Of Time and City - also about disappointment. I will be stitching watching this one again. Really opened my eyes up to the impacts of the first and second world war on Brittan and how trapped people become in terrible government planning and decision making. No wonder they immigrated here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails