Pages

Friday, 8 January 2010

home made christmas gifts

My nature got the better of me today and in my hast to clean up our computer I deleted all my Christmas files and also all my files from 2008. PLEASE shoot me.

Here is a little of what remains from Christmas. My making gifts - jammies for Hj & Kd - unfortunately don't have a shot yet in them - as made cute jammie shorts too - Kd's t-shirt was made from scratch which was quite an achievement!




This is a recent embroidery I did as my Marwood Chris Kringle to my sister NJ - from a fabulous drawing by Kd - just love his drawing!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

love your work Tam! I bet Nat was pleased with her embroidery :)
What a pain about deleting all your files and Christmas pics!! Being too organised is getting the better of you!
x

Hampers said...

Nice blog. Like your home made gifts. It was nice going through your blog. Keep up the good work.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails