Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

home made christmas gifts

My nature got the better of me today and in my hast to clean up our computer I deleted all my Christmas files and also all my files from 2008. PLEASE shoot me.

Here is a little of what remains from Christmas. My making gifts - jammies for Hj & Kd - unfortunately don't have a shot yet in them - as made cute jammie shorts too - Kd's t-shirt was made from scratch which was quite an achievement!




This is a recent embroidery I did as my Marwood Chris Kringle to my sister NJ - from a fabulous drawing by Kd - just love his drawing!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

love your work Tam! I bet Nat was pleased with her embroidery :)
What a pain about deleting all your files and Christmas pics!! Being too organised is getting the better of you!
x

Hampers said...

Nice blog. Like your home made gifts. It was nice going through your blog. Keep up the good work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails