Pages

Thursday 10 June 2010

A doll


This is a project I have wanted to start and complete for some time & that is to make a doll for my darling Hj. Nothing is more wonderful than having her along side me all day long. I cried myself to sleep the other night thinking that she will be going to school soon & we wont be together all the time.

Darn school - I really don't understand why they need to be there 5 days a week.

The doll pattern I purchased from Wee Wonderfuls. It is a cute and easy pattern (I am making Kit!) - although some of the drawings were not marked correctly and I had some trouble with sewing as the clothing is just so tiny!

But I hope it is the first of many dollies - did you know that I have four nieces now!

1 comment:

nattyj said...

looks like a great mum/daughter project. Are you hand sewing the clothes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails