Pages

Sunday, 30 December 2007

Late Christmas sewing

Last night in the cool of my cellar I finished off two project that I hoped to give as Christmas gifts.

A little late; but can wrap and share as new years gifts tonight!




Tonight me and the kids are having a sleep over at Mums (Kd has his bag packed on his back already it is 8am!) and my sisters are coming too. We are having a crafting new years party. J if off to a festival to play in a band in Lorne.

Finished Kds snuggy too - he was in the cellar with me while I finished it off - I gave it too him and he told me it isnt the snuggy that he wanted. I felt the same - it is finished but not really with the grand vision that I had.


A quick reference to the source material for the transformer forms on the rug - I used images from a collage that Kd made for his 4th birthday invites



Finally a special gift from my Mum a sewing camel with some embroidery scissors - her web site is here and her blog here so you can learn more about what an amazing woman my mum is. (gee mum is that a proper sentence?)


1 comment:

Francesca said...

yes, never to late for presents! thanks for your comment on my blog and happy new year!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails